Δευτέρα

ya’aburnee



The eyes of love
Have hidden in the rain 
From mountaintop 
Down to the valley plain 
And still I search for you 
Oh my eyes of love
I search for you 
But the desert wind is in the way 
In the way 
The crown of love 
Is circled with thorns 
From this day on 
From the day I was born 
And still I reach for you 
Oh my crown of love, I reach for you 
But the thorns of thought are in the way 
In the way 
The robe of love 
So very hard to wear 
Oh the hands they rend 
Oh the eyes they tear 
And still I wear for you 
Oh the robe of love, I wear for you 
But the web of world is in the way 
In the way 
The cross of love 
So very hard to bear 
Oh the feet they slip 
Oh the hands they wear 
And still, I climb for you 
Oh the cross of love 
I climb for you 
But the stones of self are in the way 
In the way 
The veil of Teresa Is covered with tears 
From this day on 
Down through the years 
And still she weeps for you 
Oh the tears of love, she weeps for you 
But the shield of pride is in the way 
In the way 
The rose of love 
So very hard to find 
Where he first appears 
Then begins to hide 
And still I search for you 
Oh my lovely rose, how chains are lain 
But the walls of men are in the way 
In the way 
When you are gone 
I will cut her hair 
Oh the day we'll wear 
Oh the shroud of lamb 
And still I weep for you 
Oh my lord of love, I long for you 
But the rules of time are in the way 
In the way 
And though 
They'll dry His tears 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: