Κυριακή

The clitoris, that great sphinx.




I carefully rearranged my senses 
so they could have a conversation. 
Taught them to switch places; 
from each pore in my skin grew shimmering eyes! 
And fingerprints filled the eye sockets. 

From the ears grew two tongues, 
and I sang for people passing a strange song. 
Told them stories without moving my lips 
(Mouth half-open, still) 
They assumed the words came from themselves; 
these unfamiliar thoughts, 

and I sang to them: 
Aaaaaa Aaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

Such is the speech of the body: 
The ribs painted their fingernails. 
(Black, of course) 
And on the edges of the cunt 
grew little teeth! 
The clitoris, that great sphinx, opened its eye: 
So many blind years, acting Oedipus. 

Meanwhile the vocal chords were listening 
for the wind howling, 

whispering a familiar language of breath ... 
secret tales for them to learn. 
Then from my veins came a strange itching, 
and I felt a pull through the shoulder blades. 
I should have seen it coming! 
The blood was itching! 
And etched a hole at the nape of the neck. 
It flew out into the night 
like a long, red ribbon to the sky. 

And up we went, blood and I, spread over the city. 
The dark sky lay against my skin, 
So close ... 
like an eyelid.

Η Chimaera το βρίσκει συγκλονιστικό και 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: