Πέμπτη

4.48 Psychosis


But you have friends 
What do you offer your friends to make them so supportive? What do you offer? 100, 91, 84, 81, 72, 69, 58, 44, 37, 38, 42, 21, 28, 12, 7 Hatch opens Stark light The television talks Full of eyes The spirits of sight And now I am so afraid I'm seeing things I'm hearing things I don't know who I am Tongue out Thought stalled The piecemeal crumple of my mind Where do I start? Where do I stop? How do I stop? How do I stop? How do I stop? How do I stop? At 4:48 When sanity visits For one hour and twelve minutes I am in my right mind When it has passed I shall be gone again Remember the light and believe the light Nothing matters more Hatch opens Stark light A table, two chairs and no window Here am I (Here I am) And there is my body Dancing on glass In accident time where there are no accidents You have no choice The choice comes after Cut out my tongue Tear out my hair Cut off my limbs But leave me my love I would rather have lost my legs Pulled out my teeth Gouged (down) my eyes Than lost my love At 4:48 I shall sleep What do you offer? Hatch opens Stark light And Nothing Nothing See - Nothing Still black water As deep as forever As cold as the sky As still as my heart when your voice is gone I shall freeze in hell At 4:48 (In) The happy hour When clarity visits Warm darkness Which soaks my eyes

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: